2012年11月13日星期二

dr dre beats you are here sligh

It is male.The legal case that makes a nephew, as long as the grandfather saint Juan doesn't reduce, Xing department those people don't dare to break a case, however ……"
Underneath of words I didn't speak, the persons in the temple are all some archly old foxes, my words make reference to here, his Chiu must use should understand, certainly my purpose wants to lend Chiu to use, to queen mother nearby of the affair has understand, by so doing I can't be beaten again flurried have no Cuo.
My this time words effect very the tube is used, when I invite Chiu to use Jiao, he says to me:
"Sir, I thought of and listenned to the small eunuch that waits upon in the eastern warm Ge on that day say, country Zhang and country Jiu meet the affair of sting to go for the sake of the Sir."
Wang Jia, don't thought of that Wang Jia will have thus ground magical power, can say Li Gao the father and son arrives a temple in say feeling for them, get in by the back door to walk to the queen mother here from thou, afraiding of this is the first.
Is purple forbid a temple I have already come to lead several times, and I from think the memory is higher than ordinary people, but I still can not all distinguish this the road within Gao Qiang leads to my destination.
The front door that must use to once wear a way along with Chiu, finally arrive at eastern warm Ge in.Chiu must use to stop down and turned round to say to me:
"Sir, you are here slightly etc., the miscellaneous house goes in a notification for a while."
"There is grandfather Lao."
After a short moment, a small eunuch from in walked out, he walks to the low voice say before my ground:
"Sir, you didn't occupy?"
While coming to see queen mother in the morning, I the small emperor have no present, so I didn't also see the guest using.I heard his voice now, the title saw the in front that the guest use and then stand at me, and I smiled for a while and also answered to say:
"Those people also can not harm me."
"Does the queen mother make the Sir go in."
I order, then the heel after death walk in what guest used to warm Ge in.The person of inside is many, removed ten thousand Li small emperor, queen mother Lee, Li Gao's father and son also therein.
"Grant for Sir to sit."Queen mother Lee says to the maid-in-waiting of part.
I hurriedly thank for favor to say:
"Thank queen mother special kindness."
After waiting I to sit properly, queen mother Lee to after death flick to say:
"You all descend to go to.Here have no you what affair."
"BE!"Those maid-in-waiting eunuches all kept on backing after saluting and only had our four people in the whole eastern warm Ge.
"Queen mother, don't know to call this time a company people come for the sake of He Shi?"My openings asks a way.
Queen mother Lee saw one eye Li Gao's father and son, then had some helplessly say:
"We make the Sir come to meet the affair of sting for the sake of the last night Sir this time, concretely of still is said by the country Jiu and you."
Li Gao looking at queen mother Lee to compensate to smile for a while, then looking at me to said:
"Mr. Chou, now son in early morning, Wang Da found out my your home.Say to is drunk with wine last night behind send the person sought a Sir ground trouble.Etc. now son in the morning wake up, just know that oneself brought yesterday a big disaster, so he found out us and wanted me and our dad make an agent and was getting more private this affair."
I saw Li Gao Yi's eye, then said chillily:
"Country Jiu Ye, ask for trouble to seem to be needless to take knife go to, if isn't me good luck.Perhaps have already could not seen country Jiu now Ye you!"
Drive I so on cutting short, Li Gao immediately and rendered speechless, this is the general iron fact, Wang Da sends a person to commit murder uncompleted, if according to the greatly clear Lyu commit murder in the teacher important precincts of city should cut to sign definitely, connect autumn after also need not waited.Directly push an eastern vegetables City to chop down.
However immediately after he say:
"Mr. Chou, as I say, those people finally can all die at in your hand, don't thought of the good skill in martial arts that Mr. Chou still has whole body."
To the irony in Li Gao Hua, I am to lightly say:
"The country Jiu Ye this sentence is getting wronger, the hand of mean person answer oneself design of organization Nu just get away from the dangerous situation."
"Organization Nu?"Ten thousand Li the small emperor curiously ask a way.
I order, then say:
"That is me design ground 1 kind can shoot in a row of short Nu, the power is as just about as the heavy bow of 200 stones, the effective artillery range can attain 150.And can without a break project 12 Nu arrowses in a row, is what mean person designs for the sake of the officers and men of northwest."
Ten thousand Li the small emperor considered for a while, then said:
"The Sir stays a convenient food at the temple today and thoroughly explains in detail that organization Nu for me."
I hurriedly say:
"Sincerely Zun Imperial decree."
Li Gao tooks a look queen mother Lee, then says:
"The king reaches for meaning the apology to the Sir.Would like to 500,002 Be Sir's ground help calm nerves a silver, moreover will hold the party to compensate offense to the Sir in person in the clouds of many colors building."
See queen mother Lee tiny shut of eyes, I know the attitude that queen mother Lee has already adopted to connive to this affair as well, if say I again refuse of words, afraid of meeting even this capricious woman also gives offense to.
Although in the heart thousand times don't wish, but I am very helpless, I have to metal graily face to answer to say:
"The affair does according to the meaning of the country Jiu and the queen mother!"
Queen mother Lee hears this, just opened eyes and tooked a look Li Gao's father and son with joys Yans all over the face,dr dre beats, then said:
"Emperor's son, your right here asks a question toward the Sir, country Zhang and country Jius are returning to."
Hear queen mother Lee say this, Li Gao has a little a saying of accident:
"How to don't stay us to have a meal?"
Immediately queen mother Lee's facial expression dark comes down, sees the old dad of this Lee's queen mother hurriedly on pulling Li Gao's arm and say:
"Now that somebody else, Mr. Chou, have already promised, we return to beat hello with Wang Jia there, let them give° money a Sir to send over there and also have the affair to compensate offense to also settle a day."
Wait country Zhang and country Jius all since the eastern warm Ge walked to go out, queen mother Lee looking at me to has some apology:
"Let the Sir be discommoded."
I cried to smile for a while, then did one to be worry a ground of shape to say:
"Queen mother, so-called spade grass in addition to root!Wang Da draws together country Zhang and country Jiu this time, perhaps later the mean person will be getting more careful more, I just fear end country Zhang and country Jiu will also drive Wang Jia to harm."
Queen mother Lee descend for a while, then just say:
"My daddy although he likes money, however still know into back.However if Wang Jia really dares to move what hand and foot on my daddy, I the first Rao however they!"
I am in mind cold cold on smiling, what I waited is your this sentence!After waiting queen mother Lee to walk, I walk to arrived a desk front, at Zhu Yi Jun ground desk the top is all some Chinese brush-pens.
I up chose a Chinese brush-pen from the stack for holding pens, this was a bamboo vulture cloud Long Guan Bi, handle of pen vulture double Long Xi Tong Hua De Zhu's line, however skill very special, is the shining cortex that makes use of bamboo surface to engrave a wood grain pattern and pick and get rid of useless cortex again and make the epidermis form low relief type pattern, call it stay green skin or stay green.
The central Juan of handle of pen engraves a sun text to belong to the book"text the wood then use" four words, the top insets Luo Dian turn, engrave a Yin text to fill inside the crest next rectangle space blue the formal script"ten thousand make through the years" is 4, see come still last year new-made pen.
Nip point the department is thin long, robust loins, form the Chinese brush-pen of bottle gourd is usually called a bottle gourd type.Of so pick out it, is because only have its penning nib in the pen on the stack for holding pens is finest, and among the Chinese brush-pen, I also the pen once used this kind of type, use to acquaint with.
The shape of organization Nu mostly after the pure painting paper up drew down, I explain to say:
"Front is the set of a circular tube, the Nu arrows of specially made pack here among them, there are altogether 12 holes on this set tube, at the right moment can accept 12 Nu arrowses.
The whole Nu body of organization Nu is to use strong and tough iron wood creation but become, the shape is smaller, but absolute burliness.But the bow of organization Nu then use 100 chain Jing steel creations but become and cross into ten graphemic forms at its top part with arrows pole.The organization Nu carries 1 behind again, uses to card to clip bow string and there is a hair arrows triggers on the bow."
I by hand point the diagram on the painting paper to explain in detail, although I can understand the attitude of embracing the doubt to the small emperor,I still keep in earnest explaining in detail.
"Organization Nu the body is shorter, but the strength is very strong, shoot a beginning soon very quick, compared with the common bow, its wear Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论