2012年11月26日星期一

cheap beats by dre hen quickly saysDo

, However let the public face seem to be stiff again, the smiling face on the face still at, funny voice Jia however.Jiang Yu looking at public air to say:"Like like, if you again so I and thin don't dare to say, really feared that you can not stand!"
Jiang Mu says with smile:"Who make your along while speak 1, harm we a surprised a suddenly of!"Grandpa Chen quickly says:"Do not interrupt, rain son say quickly, exactly and what is the row!"Chen Fei says:"Grandpa don't urgently,Beats By Dre In Ear, I say.The teacher of the special activity brigade of the country of Xuan Yuan is elder brother Yun now, the business group of the biggest the country of Xuan Yuan gold group dragon's owning is also elder brother Yun!"Jiang Yu is regardless of public to have to listen to understand to immediately after say:"Still have, elder brother Yun now still thou force too very of Zhang door!"Grandpa Chen looking at me to call:"The thou force is too very!What about that old man of Yang Jiu Yang!"I quickly say:"Grandpa Yang's headquarters in Shanghai."Grandpa Chen looking at me and seems desire speech to still rest and a good half-day just say:"Have never thought unexpectedly!My Chen Jia will be like this blessing to divide!Good!"
Jiang Fu looking at grandpa Chen to say:"Chen Shu seems to be still to know what?"Grandpa Chen is a pleased top tip of brow now:"The your Jiang Jia's blessing cent is also many!Ha ha!At first rain son and thin do cloud at the same time of the girl friend of son we also felt a bit unwilling, see to us being whole to be getting wronger now!"I quickly say:"The grandpa doesn't want to say so!Rain son and thin is all good girl, is that I ain't good, pour to really have some to let theirs down!"The dynasty of grandpa Chen I put a hand and looking at two fathers-in-law to say:"Your uncle Yang once says with me, cloud son but the Xuan Yuan in nowadays guarded of absolute being!At first I once heard the patron saint of Xuan Yuan and had never thoughted of that this legend is true!See to cloud son really now is this legendary person, otherwise with his current age, how may have conduct and actions like this!"
Two fathers-in-law and mothers-in-law shockedly looking at me, this just understands Xuan chairman Yuan at the beginning"your son-in-law is the young man of best the country of Xuan Yuan" said the meaning of this sentence.Chen Qiong looking at me and slowly stands up and walk toward the upstairs to, she understood now why I don't wish talked with her, because to me say come, the beautiful looks has already didn't attraction, at the moment that she disappoint, again is oneself the behavior in the morning but feel keenly self-reproach, a frightened appearance.
Grandmother Chen sighed tone and meant to say what beat again, grandpa Chen then looking at me and smiled to smile to say:Once"cloud son, I see-" others listen to anxiously looking at grandpa Chen, especially Chen Fu and Chen Mu in hopes of grandpa Chen speak the words that they also mean to say.But grandpa Chen didn't keep on saying, everyone's in the mind was clean now clear, Chen Qiong is to fancy me, but who again not bashful open mouth?Because Chen Fei and Jiang Yus start saying very understand, they are what elder sister Lin tolerates of heart accepts, elder sister Lin don't say now what, grandpa Chen how again not bashful open mouth!The atmosphere in the living room temporarily seems to be very embarrassed.
Elder sister Lin knows now should she talk, probably only she just can say me.Elder sister Lin looking at me to say:"Younger brother, younger sister Qiong is a good girl.Although you aren't afraid little the east open fire to you, can younger sister Qiong just get hurt for the sake of you."Jiang Yu and Chen Fei also hurriedly interjection:"Elder brother Yun!"Combine to nervously looking at me.I sighed tone, knew that the affair got to this up, I am to hide however go to, hence slowly the station start and walk to the upstairs.In the public heart a loose, mutual but see, knowingly on smiling, gratefully looking at elder sister Lin at the same time.Chen Fei and Jiang Yus walk to elder sister Lin to nearby say:"Thank elder sister!"Elder sister Lin Jiao Yan one exhibition:"You when learn polite!"Chen Fei and Jiang Yus ashamedly smiled.Chen Mu then honestly looking at elder sister Lin to say:"Good daughter, so too unfair to you.Thank you!"
Elder sister Lin says with smile:"Mother how and is the daughter polite?I return substitute younger sister Qiong happy!Just cheap younger brother Yun, let him have a beautiful younger sister again."Yes the elder sister Lin's words public cachinnation gets up.Grandpa Chen connects a voice to say to order blessing well and quickly the uncle prepares banquet,Beats by Dre Electroplating, also beautiful it Yue:"Reunited rice."Really is reunited which, the public in the mind thoughts of.
I arrive at upstairs, Chen Fei also heel come up, pointed to point most the whole body door of the east, smile happily ground and return a body to come downstairs go to.I walk to the front of the door, the door didn't close, lightly pushed away a door and just knew that this was a cleverly made den, saw come is the little world of Chen Qiong him/herself.Chen Qiong sits upright in the window to before and foolishly looking at distance to appear lost in thought and has never noticed me to arrive at her after death.I lightly coughed a , Chen Qiong Wei tiny one earthquake, don't turn a face:"Elder brother Yun, you leave, I am all right."I temporarily don't know how open mouth, interjection"younger sister Qiong".Chen Qiong shook to shake head to say:"You leave!I don't want you pitiful I!"Say to shut last eyes, leave two pure tears of going.
If I listenned to Chen Qiong, in the heart a sour, quickly say:"Younger sister Qiong, don't so."Chen Qiong sighed tone to say:"Elder brother Yun, I am really free.I know that I am getting wronger, know he or she is stupid funny-"Chen Qiong Wu lived a face to sob.I immediately feel a burst of to deplore greatly, probably run to my in front to think at Chen Qiong for me to hold up into the bullet of little east of that for an instant, have already left in my in the mind feeling.
I hesitated for a while and stretched out to want to embrace Chen Qiong, can fear again a bit reckless, so lifted to a good half-day let go of again, at last and lightly fell on Chen Qiong's shoulder, Chen Qiong is again tiny tiny an earthquake, however she didn't stay away.I slowly pull it over Chen Qiong's body, Chen Qiong also raises head to looking at me, and that look in the eyes doesn't already let my heart Zhan.I looking at Chen Qiong to say:"Qiong son, forgives me good?I know that you like me, in fact I also like you.But I am afraid, afraid I can not give you the love of an integrity."Chen Qiong looking at me, the tears flowed out out and rushed toward my bosom to sob:"You are bad!You are bad!You ignore Qiong son, the Qiong son is very sad!Wu-Wu-"
I embrace Chen Qiong and can be wept over by she.Waited a short while, Chen Qiong just a little live to cry a voice, but is an ashamed title to see me.I hold up Chen Qiong's face and lightly wipe to do her tears to say:"The Qiong son doesn't want to cry and cry again can not good-looking."Chen Qiong rushes toward once the Chi smile, the tears came out again, and small hand's holding into fist was a burst of to pound indiscriminately in my chest:" Cry!Cry!Who make you don't want Qiong son!"Finish saying to stick the face to my before the chest, tightly embraced me.I lightly say in Chen Qiong's ear:"Qiong son, the grandpa can all go while waiting us, you see-" Chen Qiong suddenly jumped and pulled a paper towel to start to wipe a face:"All blame you,cheap beats by dre, let how the Qiong son descend to appear in public!"
I smiled:"Ha ha, is the Qiong son so beautiful, harm an afraid of person?Leave!"Say this, I pull Chen Qiong's hand to outwardly walk.Chen Qiong backward Zheng Zheng, see I is smiling happily ground to looking at her, powder face a red, lead long my hand to follow me to slowly walk toward the down stairs to-


Chapter 82 betrothes


Arrive at down stairs with Chen Qiong, Yan in the house has already got ready.Chen Qiong's pediatric female's carriage of the sort lets public feel delightedly also feel funny at the same time, however who have never dared to express as well.Elder sister Lin comes forward to pull Chen Qiong, a left a rightly sit with me to be partial to sit.I start to carry wine cup, to the elder regards in :"Grandpa's grandmother, father mother thanks you for giving me the most precious person, I respect you!"Is public to start to carry wine cup, be full of smiles, grandpa Chen says:"Cloud son also thanks you to make our two babies have ownership!"Grandpa Chen's words make Chen Fei , Jiang Yu and Chen Qiong abashed to get red in the face, three females almost the Jiao Chen wrote to shout a voice grandpa and asked for to win public support a person to can not help a break into laughter voice at the same time.
Elder sister Lin stands up to say:"I feel more happy now!Because I have the grandpa grandmother and also have two fathers, two mothers now!The Hong wild goose also respects you!"Everyone toasts together, amusedly drink next this cup wine, the atmosphere of Yan in the house warmly gets up, Jiang Ji Yun didn't forget to put together with me, on connecting several cup wine bottom belly, my noodles doesn't change a color, Jiang Ji Yun is slightly tipsy:"Do not drink and don't drink.Put together wine with brother-in-law, I am a Tang arm to block car from overestimate own ability."River's precious jade looking at the husband's appearance to cans not help Jiao saying with smile:"Hum, you are also Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论