2012年11月13日星期二

beats dr dre themselves I lightl

Again spreads the quilt on the bed well.
"Is mutually male, you came back."There being no sweet talk is so of a simple words but make me wreak havoc in this bise of felt warm in the evening.
Come forward several steps, I Jing Feng the Luan embrace at in the bosom, felt her body of immediately stiff, lower the head use the face Mo of oneself Suo her hair, I can feel before the chest, even if I across very thick winter clothes of cave convex have to, the pleasant sensation of wonderful difficult.
"Feng Luan leaves tonight."I enjoy the time of this sweet, but can't hear her answer.
Pull it over once she see, my but again forbade not to live to smile, at this time of she face up is like a mature apple is similar red in autumn, the shape after being like also drunk, the shape feeling ashamed on the face makes me truely realize her charmingly feminine, if not that oneself is personally pointed at with the sword by her, also witnessed her that profound unfathomable fighting skill, I am also hard to believe that my own at present person is to let in that river's lake humanities clearly extremely frightened of the Jing is unknown.
"You still smile."The Jing Feng Luan hands lightly pound my chest, a bashful appearance.
By lamplight see a beauty from there aring some kind of tastes, looking at her face up of red and dizzy and bashful, flame of sexual desire within my heart upsurge.The hands grope for on her back, gradual Jing Feng being short of breath of Luan, but I then already stretch into her to feel her that the delicate slippery skin is under the dress.
Sudden, the candle in the house put out, this made I immediately a surprised, but the beauty is current that can also attend to so many, Jing Feng the Luan block a waist to start to embrace and come forward two put he at bed up.
I stretch hand to take off her clothes, along with one taking off of each and every item clothes, gold Feng the breath of the Luan is getting more urgent.Finally, she complete emergence at my in front, stretch hand to cautiously feel her strong double of Feng, thinly and pretty waist, there is also that plump and rich elastic hip, probably do martial reason over a long period of time, on her body have no how much of fat, touch up to person's a kind of emollient felling, but wasn't that kind of a muscle whole body.
The hand finally arrived her that is mysterious of next body, lightly grope for that in great disorder hair, index finger lightly of at she that summons up up press, but didn't want to unexpectedly sink in a blind side, ambiguously the inside still spread a burst of vacuum force, the index finger therein and slowly turns, gold Feng Luan but sent out repeatedly of moan voice, probably is shy suppress own reason, her voice be like from throat of the deep place is emanative similar, along with the turning of index finger, her waist also at upward crest write, attract me.
Listen to her that voice a captivating moan voice, I feel own of next the body will explode, quickly took off the clothes on the body, facing she rushed toward past ……
When I truely get into her, she finally could not away with and sent out a sharp Ai to blare at the leaf and had the relaxed felling that the long drought meets timely rain among them and also had that kind of the beginning behave pain and sufferings of Fu, one being so lets I filled with flame of sexual desire exhaustive explosion, storm similar raid, is for pursuing pleasant sensation for one time.
Repeatedly the pleasant sensation is like a tidewater, from I and her combine place to a wave ofly spread and start gold Feng Luan still not be used to my impressive-looking, and at this time her second time, fan way beginning's opening to how can it possibly be to forbid is got into by this crary sort and sent out a painful moan voice in and also thanks to the effort that she wears for several years again in the body, otherwise be perhaps about to faint on this bed.
But along with horary of change, along with she slowly habit.The moan voice in morely become happiness, hands at my back aimless grope for, also often stand a waist to attract me.
Finally, I also arrived happy peak under her effort, be I life of the seed Sa is in her body of time, she tightly embraces me and again arrives a high tide together with me.
I embrace with her at enjoy a high tide later on together of equanimity.
The affair that by this time just thought of a candle to just put out by himself/herself, but I repeatedly deliberated also not is understand exactly was the reason why.
Looking at me don't talk for a long time, the Jing Feng Luan asks a way:"Is mutually male, you are just thinking what?"
"I am just thinking candle how did I put out, be not understand."I answer way.
After hearing my words, the gold Feng Luan"rush toward Chi" one smiled,beats dr dre.
"Is mutually male, you think that stem what."
"But I am to don't understand, so just feel curious."
Her laughter is getting larger, see my intuition of her appearance tell my her to know what what is the row, finally she just said the truth, is the time that she embraces her at me while mine" forcing and asking shy, so played candle to put out with a breeze, wanted to come is also, she that body effort is used to make to put out a candle to pour is not a difficult matter either.
Want understand these, just going to and Jing Feng the Luan talk and lightly call bottom but have no reaction, listen to the breath that she slowly has a preface, this just discover she at my has been already fallen asleep in the bosom.
The chapter 47 sky,such as person, wishes(4)

Next day, be I wake up of time, already on Gao Gan of that day, after starting under the serving of spring orchid, I wash after Shu complete, the Jing Feng Luan is taking a rest on the bestill d.Arrived at dining room to use breakfast, who know the time in the joss-stick that I am eating, but the rich and honored came.
"Master."A entered dining room rich and honored to sing a promise way.
"Is a rich and honored, have already used breakfast?"I see the rich and honored coming in and at will asking a way.
"Return to master words, the mean person once used in the home."
"You come so early today, what is up?"As I am asking a way, knowing and doing not occupy at ordinary times, I usually is arrive very late of time just get up, the time of beginning the rich and honored isn't habit very, but arrive afterwards, unless is to occupy, otherwise he even if still kept being early and early every day, but can't bothered me.
"Master, after I returned to last night, Chen Hai waited me in the store."The rich and honored looking at me and wants to see my viewpoint from my face.
", BE?"To the words of rich and honored I have no reaction, this pours not is say I to those craftsman true don't care, but they to seek rich and honored is my idea to anticipate a medium affair, so when I heard this news pour is not too shocked either.
"They say to also want to follow master you and beg me to say in front of you ……" rich and honored side says that the side looking at me, he is more this time of caution, cautiously looking at my facial expression.
To the words of rich and honored I don't have the reaction of one silk, or don't exert to not and slowly have the breakfast on the table.
"That do you say that I should take in them again?", I once connected the spring orchid passes of sweat towel mouth up of remain to wipe.
"Small asininity don't know how to do."The rich and honored listens to the cleaned out that I am such on saying, hurriedly give reason.
"If you if is dull, that you are to be not saying that I didn't use the person's taste, ha ha!"Looking at rich and honored in fear appearance, I still keep cannot helping but smiling.
"The mean person knew that but master, Chen Hai followed time that you grow so and also was regarded as the old man of crystal shop, you saw ……" is probably that the mood that sees me aming today is quite good, the rich and honored beats courage proposal way.
Carry to have the lotus seed thick soup on the table, contained an one mouthful, cautiously realize this that subtle fragrance.I just swallowed for a long time it under go.
"Rich and honored, you know the time of Three Kingdoms, the various Ge bore is clear why from start into eventually don't weigh to use a Wei to postpone?Afterwards even if is while dying, did he also still leave to deal with what Wei postponed to account to strive for?That be because they can looking at to allow to betray me today, he tomorrow return an ability, or tomorrow is that they want to betray me by themselves."I lightly say.
"Master, did we give up like this?Was that Hao master to still privately seek Chen Hai, said again even if is Wang Jia to also do this line to be, , we can also keep on borrowing.What about why to want to release those craftsmans all?"Probably is an original intention don't see the crystal shop that oneself has his/her own numerous strenuous efforts like this be over, the rich and honored your book courage says.
This makes me feel several cents of surprised, unexpectatively consistent the rich and honored of relation strictly obeying this lord servant will say words like this to me, it is thus clear that he to I this kind of behavior Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论