2012年11月2日星期五

www.beats4monster.co.uk s I senior is taking

Is me ah  ̄ I appear on stage first"the pear Ying toward me to say with smile
Although I know the pear Ying is very beautiful, however really have never thought her incredibly is "college beauty"
After four"college beauty" appear on stage, the host towards set under of the person say:"According to the college tradition, under the set of the man can send lady's gift of on the stage, as long as the gift is received and then represents lady to accept your to pursue and have intention to a person who fight for beauty's tender heart now please appear on stage!"
The what a mess  ̄ incredibly comes to this hand and miscalculated, I hurried up Tao the Tao body up having what things can with the Chong condition, however I those just a little trifles all putting be originally doing not take out in that clothes.
At this time of I really sink into place of doom, the on the stage pear Ying is used a baking hot look in the eyes to always see toward me, I can wry smile with to, however the god didn't abandon me, because I saw savior in the dime of on the stage.
Su's diagram comes off stage to toward after being refused by the pear Ying at this time I use despise the language take to challenge again of say:"Hum  ̄ short ghost, even send things not to rise"
Alas!Damn of guy, incredibly call I short ghost, this enemy our knot settled
The on the stage jams to want to dedicate an attentive person, I also take time to cautiously took a look other three"college beauty"
The Su of the college of nobility thin friendship is dressed in aureate full dress, sending forth on the body 1 kind can with the qualities that the town shoot a person, the beautiful and pure white face goes together with up pick Gao of shape, two words in"beauty"s are well-deserved.
The nation Ni of the college of war is then a young girl with vibrant whole body, the tiny brown skin goes together with up black keep hair to look to be like to print a ground of Anne's beauty, the head takes to still put on one colorful feather of paying, along with her laughter a put very good-lookingly
When I see the Qi color of college of art good, my breath immediately condenses, in heart appeared is a have never once seen but have been in my heart perfect image novel of name"little Long Nyu", whole body white dress, long of and the Dai Xi be like very much but than Dai Xi many the United States of the dust, how should describe her?
I want to use many vocabularies again also the description don't come out, probably use can idea will but can not talk to spread just can represent me in the moment see, the eye sees the person of on the stage gradually see become less, only the Qi color is good with pear Ying the hand up still get empty, but the pear a Ying still a Chi Chi of see toward me.
I think being the time that should untie to seal to print arrived, Helping three to recruit the second to recruit
This recruiting is what I the time in senior high school create and how say?Remember just time of going to the senior high school, I be like other bosom spring the young man was similar to have the dream of rose, however outward appearance at 1:00 all not outstanding of I have never led any opportunity, until one day I saw a hope under the tree of the campus.
A long as sorry as I senior is taking Ji it from play from sing, and side round many female kids to looking at him with the adoring look in the eyes, I really had the kind the mind for wanting to immediately hurtle to the senior in front interjection teacher at that time, however shy of I still gave up.
But I still keep finding out, originally that senior is a Ji the president of its agency, from now on the Ji of the school its agency become me the second house, however don't know to isn't that I am too stupid, until before senior graduates, I still don't even understand staffs, until the graduation ceremony is a day ago…………….
The president calls me to the agency to do to say to me:"China Anne, I want to graduate, always you are the best society member(agency fee the person who pay punctually each period), my nothing important can stay to yours, so I decide and hand over to you the treasure of town agency"
Immediately after the president takes out from the drawer a be suffused with Huang up be full of numeral paper to I positive color of say:"This is the treasure of agency in the town- rare Jian Pu"
I ask a way:"Unique your old mother?"
"I just cut off your old mother, is social events, the saint thing that the younger sister make friends, you not understand staff don't relate to, you as long as the back likes a this Chien table, hereafter you any musical instrument as long as find out do where play of come out, you feel this treasure thing value how much?1,000 want don't ?don't ̄ 500 want don't ?the  ̄ don't want"
I deeply fear to can not buy at this time of shout a way:"Want how much? I buy!!!"
"Calculate you 3100 good, hand over money to deliver goods all alone all alone" president says
I after it's three to pay, then this paper the obtain what one has wished for a long ti sort embrace before chest, from now on behind, I as long as sometimes will take out a back and have a meal, go to bed, go to the stool all don't leave a hand, everyone thought that I was carrying on the back to examine answer in the beginning, however saw my result be also different from at 1:00.
Until the military instructor seeks after I go to, I didn't carry on the back at school any further, because the military instructor says to me:"China Anne, you read of number I didn't be medium, you pleased of absolute being is which ah? so prohibit?"





The second gathers chapter 4
Renew time:2008-11-511:46:42 chapter word numbers:8366

However God helps whoever help themselves is surprisingly under my effort, eventually the Wu composes this rare Chien one word the gastight back is over, I can be wearing back to pour to carry on the back all all right, although have been already carried on the back of roll melon lousy familiar, I still don't know this is which song of Jian Pu, however didn't relate to, waited for a second and then knew, is well is bad and then see this, I ……shuttle
The "still need to appear on stage who?" host towards set under of the person ask a way
"I …… bother do some help,www.beats4monster.co.uk, please for me move the front to the harp of behind good?" I toward a host and say
Sees two people immediately appear on stage to push the heavy harp to before the set.
"I unexpectatively would not° until send what represent my intention, I wish to represent my intention to send with this song Ms. Ying to the pear" I toward owner to say
I walked to side sit down to harp, then deeply took a suck at spirit conveniently to find out do position on the harp
Then I shut eyes to say the prayers president to play me
After everyone calmed down down, I start playing
After a few notes flicked, my detection originally this song is "once acquainted with", since is the song for once listenning to, I am also play of more devotion, remembered fondly the Wu wife to the author that feelings exertion of thoroughly, I repeatedly played twice, at this time the whole hall in addition to harp voice outside any further have no the least bit orotund.
Until after I finish playing the last sound, all people still infatuate with at just of Yu rhyme in once in a very long while could not release a bosom, even have many girl's sub- low voices sobbing, this was what I making to anticipate don't and.
Immediately after the owner reports with the crary applause and connects other three"college beauty" all Chi Chi to hope me to see.
"This was really too beautiful, I lived so long have never listenned to the such feeling person's song, this Sir, you would like to send this song to us college?" a teacher of college of art towards me to ask a way
"I the way that know to play, may play not to come out to similarly feel next time, please forgive" I say
The Qi color of "I also believe this Sir says of, does the Sir how call?" one side is good to ask a way
"I call China Anne" I say
"Mr. Hua, I have an unreasonable demand, want to invite you to help not to know can?" Qi color is good to ask a way
"This ……………" I turn head to took a look pear Ying, sees her also order
"Qi color good young lady, please say" I say
"I want to let Mr. Hua also send me a gift good?" Qi color is good to say
This sentence is a , the assembly hall immediately deep-fried a pot, because never the college beauty once wanted a gift with other people on his/her own initiative, this is the college to have make of first time.
However I am also getting more panic at this time, because I the meeting is this song and how do?I suddenly see good ear of Qi color similar to the Dai Xi, so I ask a way:"The Qi color good young lady is a spirit clan of?"
"Yes, I am" Qi color is a little bit good to nod to say
The ring of "I heel spirit clan also some origins, that I sing a song" my handle knob shows to let good Qi color see
I wish at this time, unexpectatively today Help three to recruit all use last, my threeth's recruiting is an English song and learned at that time of reason because don't thought of KTV still wants to rob to sell a gram of breeze with other people and have never thought useful top Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论