2012年11月26日星期一

beats by dre cheap seat with you Nee

Just ah, and like this of handsome.Or the president has a way, he lets three form masters of classes grasp Jiu.Result I am divided six classes of, the form master is a female teacher about 40 years old, Xing Zhou, pretty kind.
Arrive at a class teacher with teacher Zhou, the taste of the classmates concentrates in my body a while, the boy is an one to envy and envy, the girl is two eyes keep emitting little stars.Teacher Zhou says:"The classmates, this is the newly arrived classmate, everyone welcomes!"The boy symbolizes sexual of clap several start, but the girl's small hands all clap red.For this time, I swept to see whole class classmate, Mao, have beauty!Sees depend a window a side up, end row of a girl, suddenly the Shan wears black bright big eyes and looking at me and see I stare at her, the favour lowers the head.But she is that a person is a , this is what is the row, the thus beautiful girl is how can a person to sit alone, boy will so gentleman?
I am full of question and walk to the front of the platform and smiled to smile to everyone, again the fan pours one big slice of girl.My Ju the Gong say:"Each senior elder sister Shi good, I call Wang Liu Yun, this year is 9 years old, ask everyones to take care of much and more."
", Good heavens, just 9 years old was fond of to kill a person, if is 19 years old still not dead the person lived for fan!I want to make track for him!""Forbid to rob with me, flowing cloud is mine!"-Though the girls talk voice small, still keep listenning to clearly with my ear dint, Allah, dinosaur female ah, small fear afraid, Rao I, pass me!
Is beyond all doubt, I am arranged to till the last sit, because I am opposite and higher, and whole class also only beauty an empty.Just sat to pour, I could not help wrinkly knit the brows, smell can hardly smell, almost fume I vomited out.I am finally understand what make the sky envy beauty, this lovely of the beautiful elder sister has body odor, no wonder that have no classmate would like to sit at the same table with her.I to took a look everywhere, the classmates throw sympathetic toward vision to me, good heavens, how this is is good!
Suddenly, I working one Shan, there is way, I but have confidence to cure like his body odor of, can now incurability, have to close temporarily sense of smell, I slightly a luck achievement, the body odor disappeared.I conjectured an at present girl again, suddenly discovered she two eye restraining tears desire drop, seem to be beautiful and moving more.May be I just of performance incitement she, I not from get a burst of deplore greatly, the soft voice says to her:"Hey, your good elder sister.I call Wang Liu Yun, and you?"
Her Leng for a while, slowly raise head, see the smiling face of my sincerity, she piece open mouth, but don't know what good.I again the soft voice say to her:"Is very happy and you together, can tell me your your name?"She finally summons up courage and says to me:"Lin Hong Yan."Is silent a short while, she tooks a look me and slightly says:"Do not you dislike me?The body odor on my body is so difficult to smell."I am from her words pleasing to listener her lonesome and helpless, yes, smell like this who would like to with she together, also no wonder that just she soon cried out."Looking at my eyes, " I say to her, "this isn't your wrong, the other people should not say to you three four, I ain't to sympathize with you, but we are classmates now, do I how can dislike you!"If Lin Hong Yan listenned to me, a head of lies prone on the lesson table and loudly cried out.The classmates turn face hurl to come over various vision of each kind, Xi Xi voice one, it is good to let me temporarily hard put.BE having not had a class so much, teacher not at, otherwise I canned be miserably.Lin Hong Yan soon notices to ownly rude in behavior and accepts to cry a voice, to I gratefully on smiling, I can not help stunning her beauty, unexpectedly temporarily foolish live


Chapter 6 good luck settles three to living


BE having a class so much, teacher Zhou came in and in brief handed over to need severals school begins after of study request, greatly talked how to learn good studies again, requite parents and repay society, the life section 1 lesson wasted me, let at first a few class stems get lesson this the stationery have been already gone.
Teacher Zhou just came out classroom, the left side a boy turned face to say to me:"The elder brothers, you are severe, just come let our Lin Da Dun's beauties drop a gold bean bean!"I haven't talked, a few girls of front rounded to come over, there are severals still holding a nose.
"Flow a nephology younger brother, how are you, discommode you by a cake of with beauty wood.""Be, younger brother younger brother, not I said and gave your Anne, Zhang Ke Zhuo, with teacher Zhou, I and you are 1."-
I looking at Lin Hong Yan more and more difficult the facial expression for seeing, strike table, loudly say:"Everyone of the thanks, I want with Lin Xue Jie and sit together."The words listenned to me, the girls didn't talk, after all Lin Hong Yan is also a girl, the their sympathy good matter has.Can the boy Be getting more different, "see this boy wears of, don't definitely see die noodles, the face that attend to see beauty, which still smell the aroma of getting the beauty!"One wears pretty only fresh boy Xi say with smile."Ha ha-" other a few boys all smiled and had of still blow to have whistle.
"Not be making!"A boy who grows to have delicate looks loudly says, " is all class of, not bashful laugh at own classmate!"He walks to my in front and smiles to say to me:"Flow cloud classmate, I call Xiao cold ice.Want to be not me to change seat with you.""Need not,beats by dre cheap, thank you!"I think that he smiled to smile, " is sat where all similar."
If a few boys listenned to me and have of seem to be ashamed, come over to apologize to me, can the boy of that clothes fresh light but small voice whisper:"Ye must what, pack a good person!"The girls see me being getting more wonderful, all coming to different vision to my hurl, making me very ashamed.
However, I to the boy's words that slanders me pour is to produce viewpoint, is ah, my dress is in this class is differ most , my pouring don't feel what, can his words make me know full of and poor of difference, there is also Lin Hong Yan, cure like she of body odor, demand quite a few flavor precious Chinese herbal medicine, although can buy in the medicine store, can I last where get money?My home but can not bear, that but want to be close to 10000 dollars!
So, school begins of on the first day at my walk in the absolute being pass by.Isn't the beautiful looks that I addict to Lin Hong Yan, but the consideration exactly should cure body odor for her.After all she is a 23-year-old girl, 34 years older than me, and her body odor thus severe, and whole body the sweat gland secrete relevant, especially two arm seamy sides and thigh seamy side, the sweat gland is flourishing, a body odor source, she can let do I cure?Is alas, old sky of, how do you exert to play joke on a good person!
After school, I refused severals' riding bike to learn elder sister to send me the good intentions for going home and embarked Mr. to hand over to go home alone.Too Qiao, Lin Hong Yan and I together road, I think, I still pretty decree by destiny with her where.Just get on the car, Lin Hong Yan lowly head, appeared weak and looked pallid a station at my body side.Is morally upright summer, the car wife has much, the body odor on the body of Lin Hong Yan more obvious.Front one dresses up flirtatious young woman to become overdo, tooks a look me and turned over to turn over cold stare:"Rolling was a little bit far, just came out from the toilet!Is disgusted!"Lin Hong Yan quickly defends for me:"Don't blame him, is that there is body odor on my body.""Hey-small wave hoof son, love a little man."The persons in"ha ha-" car all smiled.But Lin Hong Yan have already in whisper wept over.
I temporarily annoy all over to shiver and looking at the sad appearance of Lin Hong Yan, getting up of fury Teng in heart:"Forbid to humiliate my to learn elder sister!""Ha ha, also learn elder sister which."A small youth of the flower inside beard Shao for wearing makes reference to, " is regrettable ah, so beautiful little beauty there is body odor on the body, otherwise let the elder brothers to see."Say, stretch hand to touch toward the young and delicate face of Lin Hong Yan.Lin Hong Yan exclaims 1 and hide toward my after death.
I am immediately placed in the edge of explosion, if not that Lin Hong Yan leans on my after death, I really want to kill this bad youth,Beats by Dre BMW.I hold tight the wrist of rascal youth all alone,Beats By Dre In Ear, tiny make an effort a 90% discount, Pa of a lightly ring, rascal youth like kill a pig sort ground to bellow.Is very obvious, his wrist drive I to break.Immediately pipe down inside the car, Lin Hong Yan also as shocked as othersly looking at me, don't understand I how can like this big energy, making moves will be thus cruel.
My two eyes send out the vision of substantial sort, rascal youth looking at to bellow, ruthlessly say Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论