2012年10月23日星期二

www.headphones-fashion.com this is a radio But

, A men's screaming the voice of incredibly can be more more irritating to the ear than woman, the decibel is higher!
"You are this stupid goods, put me down quickly!I have already feared Gao Zheng!!"He seems to be eight claw fishes to embrace my arm, two legs try very hard to disorderly Deng and seem to be frog.
"You not is say you on the whole lead today have no blood light of disaster?So you on the whole lead don't will can't flop from the upstairs today?"I the cold lo wear him.
His Zheng wears a pair of eyes with big soybeans and blinks Ba Zha Ba to looking at me, wretchedness Xi Xi way:"This ……I have never calculated, should can't of."He doesn't dare to downwards see and repeatedly entreat a way:"Like, beg you to put me down, I really have already feared a tall disease.I ain't afraid of you to keep on throwing me, because I know you can't ……but I am to is frightened that I will be frightenned a heart attack by you, I have a very serious heart attack ……I once calculated today I have no blood light of disaster, but can not promise that I can't have heart trouble dead to drop ……have heart trouble but disappear blood!"
This person is a bedlamite.
This is the first mind that comes out in my brain.Although I ain't a good person,violate openly to the bedlamite to also go and dispute with him.
The mental derangement goes against the law, even the laws will forgive.
Besides he only taunted me a just.
I put him down and stare at him, cold way:"Listen to, I don't care what person you are, you wants to promote to me what, I has no interest, I am walking now."
I have already decided and walked, and I immediately find out the after deciding return to introduce me come of house property agent, then one punch dozen the incisor that drop him!
"Do not you hope to improve your luck?"Behind of thin the tall male wretchedness Xi annexing of Xi is 1.
I humed 1 and turned head to looking at him:"I once heard a words, ignored you to want to get what, all want to pay for it!I believe that this has no without any reason without cause good affair in the world ……much less, you say of, I none of a words believe.What change luck, if you can change a person's luck, so you are simply to be God good."
"Want to get how much, will pay how much price ……" thin Gao Nan suddenly peeps out a mysterious smile:"Mr. Chen Yang ……invite you first important step not is hasty.You can ask you to answer my[one] question first ……"thin Gao Nan looking at me and smilingly asks a way:"You believe that this has in the world'control breath'this thing existence?"
Control breath?
I am startled for a while, immediately knit the brows a way:"Are you a certain religious parties to develop the follower of a religion of preaching the business?So I tell you very sorrily, I am an atheist, I distrust what religion, I letter I."
"Shine on!"Thin Gao Nan Da loudly point and say with smile:"I equally don't believe any religion as well, I also think this world that the existence being divine having no.However what I said controls breath this kind of thing,indeed exists yes of-although this kind of thing we can't see could not touch."
I still a shape that doesn't believe:"The thing can't seen could not touch how may exist?"
"Certainly exist!"Thin Gao Nan Ying my vision, firmly way:"Air!Not is also equally can't see could not touch?But everybody know the existence of air!This is a kind of common sense!"


Chapter 7 【unusual theory 】



Chapter 7
Looking at the facial expression that I have no language, peep out on thin Gao Nan Lian several divide satisfied smiling face,www.headphones-fashion.com, quickly say:"The many people all believe have in the world'control breath'this kind of thing existence.Beat suppose, a gambler, be his lucky of time, the first half night may win to kill everywhere.If while controling breath Shuai, he may also lose become bankrupt to be pants.But result in this circumstance of, is a luck!"
I still not ability complete comprehension, however the in the minds all feel unclearly this guy seem to say of, seem, imitate a Buddha, probably , probably, have so truth for several cents ……
However I immediately remind myself, in front this guy is a liar!
Meet a liar, all of my first reactions BE:Wu tight purse!
Thin Gao Nan smilingly continues to relate his theory:"Control breath exactly so is what?It can't sees, could not touch, it again exactly from what construct but become of?"
"In fact, so-called luck, however is a kind of strange electric wave that is existed to this world, belonging to the mankind can accept of is similar to a kind of the brain wave.It is existed to air inside, Be existed to this in the world, however very thin little ……how say.If I make a comparison, you probably can very easily of understand ……"
He once rounded table to walk to me nearby and took on my shoulder all alone, pointed at the head that I bind gauze all alone and coughed 1:"H'm, we beat for instance, this is a radio.But so-called luck, then conceal in the air of a kind of'frequency modulation signal'.Only, everybody's brain area's developing isn't all completely similar.I say in brief somely probably you understood ……be the brain area of some people to develop much some, so this person's brain can receive of'control breath' compare side the persons are much some, this person will relatively have good luck.And some people brain area the development is smaller, so this person receives of the luck is also natural little ……at the same time, he is also a little bit more unlucky."
This theory pours a bit fresh!
However I immediately the openings ask a way:"Do you say a brain area development?But brain area the development is many of person, not is should be all very intelligent?Cleverness and lucky, but complete two code matters!Also existence that kind of intelligence quotient not high luck but suddenly and violently strong person."
"Slice ……" thin Gao Nan Fei I a cold stare:"Brain area does the development equal intelligence quotient?Wasn't you a peculiar network novel to see many?If make a wireless radio of person brain ratios, the brain area develops much some of, then equal to power of this radio than otherly have to be big!Be not pure intelligence quotient height!"
"It is all right."I finally had interest in the point and changed a posture and took out a box of cigarette from the bosom and drew out an order for oneself up, and then pass to thin Gao Nan Yi's:"So, according to you say of, control breath exactly is a kind of what material?"
Thin Gao Nan Jie quickly said a thanks, then took out a fine clear voice lighter over the cigarette, didn't directly answer my question, but after sparking a cigarette, beautiful the United States of absorb one mouthful, peep out pleasing vision in eyes, this just sighed tone:"I don't know."
This was next to jump feet to me:"Do not you know?"
Is thin Gao kirtle a kind of vision of commiseration looking at me:"Old younger brother, I please ……I am just business sale personnel, isn't the development personnel of the product of our company.To a sale personnel, I need to know some basic theories to be all right.Seem you ask the sales clerk in the medicine store, she can tell you the function of this drugs, but you have to ask her the medicine slice is how to produce of, combining of medicine function and develop process, she also affirms to can not say it!To my this kind of sale personnel, I needed to carry on the back manual to go.The too profound thing for example develops process, that belongs to a business secret, and how may I know?!"
I am a bit not great, because this guy is justing looking at me with the vision of a kind of"your problem very idiocy".
He absorbed smoke again, pure settle throat, re- peep out kind smiling face on the face:"Like, make me come to the product of introducing our company now."Say, he takes out that sparkling runt.
This is a ring, however have a liking for to go to very cheap appearance ……
Why to say so?
First, the craft is very rough, but quality Yao ……although this thin Gao Nan tell me that this is the pure silver of, but I how see how to be like the sheet iron turn of plating the color ……
"Please watch for, this is the latest product of our company, it has an environmental protection, safety, without the characteristicses like radiation,etc, but its main function is the brain electric wave that strengthens to wear to receive power! Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论