2012年10月26日星期五

cheap beats by dre up federal mecha

Radar lock that hurried away ghost blade .There are many ways to kill opponents ,which is the most effective Tewode will use which kind of ,he did not want to spend time with the phantom blade entanglement .
to cut when he ! After ghost edge behind the Xin quaint repeatedly attacked the phantom blade ,but was narrowly one one flash, so that he is angry .Tewode watching ghost blade repeatedly from Xin quaint attack ,admire the phantom blade driver ,if in the course of time I am afraid ,that guy can really become their enemy .
But that assuming it, today the phantom blade driver could not get back alive . , relationresultChapter fortieth retired , relationresultAlthoughsurvived several attacks ,but I knew this is hiding how long can keep at a distance ,that did not follow the mecha fire control system for sure I already locked ,he fired I over .
Moreover, there are many want to snuggle up cheap federal machine hoplite .Must want to approach the two guys out of it, have been chasing me black armor suddenly accelerated from behind me and to chase after piece ,the distant white mecha are fired .
By that guy is not afraid to their own people ,six bursts will I can dodge the directions of all closed, I only have two choices ,the particles being blasted the shattered or chopped into pieces .
But I two do not want to choose, be in black armor in the hands of dazzling look like sword and shield sword not unlike shield weapon waist cut arrived, I waved my left that is connected with the cable broken hand ,around black mech arm .
Fragile cable only make them slow down ,his arms cut into my body ,I also while he is slow in an opportunity to enter a body of elbow hit each other cockpit .The guy response is not slow, a mechanical hand has support in the front cockpit ,unfortunately most of his power allocation in attacking me ,my elbow across the palm of his hand into his cockpit ,even if not broken his cockpit also enough of his halo .
Six light regiment never far from over ,all lost .Homeopathic catch runaway black deck that is I stand on the outside of the hand ,a spin will he give his out .At the station rushed to rescue the white mecha ,as soon as he dodged I rushed past .
He saw the white federal mecha not flash not let catch companion homeopathic back to back, hands Particle Cannon is launching several reassures me while wins the pursuit .Meet the master not run away or not ,while the black mecha pilot did not recover, there is far ,if they catch only a blind alley .
Exceeding one is that two did not catch up ,federal mecha combat group .The federal fleet could not resist the imperial fleet and the imperial walkers battle group joint attacks began to recede, the imperial fleet did not pursue ,make to siege Federation in Aotanli rye attack cluster posture ,forcing the federal Aotanli Gonglve fleet in full retreat .
Aotanli war just a little stability ranst prince sent to find me in the past . I have a mission for you . Meet Lanster had wanted to give my assigned task . Not to do . I flatly refuse .
Hey ,you did a good job ,Sanger tired major put your performance and requires all told me but he didn privileges ,you want to take A as must have appraisal .I can be different, but I have the privilege of .
I know you want to own it ,as long as you help me finish this task, I will help you to get a license ,and fulfill my promise to send you a tailor-made for you to your own mecha . Prince Lanster appears to be very understanding of my weakness .
Sorry. I not interested .I was just to eat mixed, can now have a take on a very satisfied . Sanger was colonel in the battle to have to give me a license ,return to base it back ,you are my evil you what is emperor I don for you hard .
All the war captain to marshal of the Empire ,I command you ,you must obey .In the special forces camp base you will obey my orders ,how to go ? Hum -- !Yes, I want to go back ,you speak not in what can I do .
You know what would be the consequences of an order ?The light discharge or detention ,or exiled or shot . I rolled his eyes and said: just know ,that you shoot me . Prince Lanster twitched adjust my mood , he captain comes in once .
Garson went down .Rely on !Don shoot me . Remove Mr Dugu rank collar and cap badge ,he has not ,then make a imperial soldiers ,he gave me out . Prince Lanster appears to be really angry .
He walked three five except two took off my rank collar and cap badge ,I will be out of the prince drawing room .Rely on !Wouldn just turn !I just want to get a better price and others .
It should not become a soldier ,is free to find Black Skull Pirate unlucky .I don is in my own by Garson lancet ,reception room ,the lancet pressing another button , tobol lieutenant ,you can proceed according to plan .
Plo Michel J entertainment company has been concerned about the new Pangbake castellan castellan president Mr. Ordaz asked Hafren , Hafren ,the only war world these days has not line ? Yes ,Mr.
Ordaz .Long time no see small also . Hafren these days have been longer ,surveillance Pangbake city situation .But the solo Tianya since the day the line no longer after Pangbake appeared in the city ,cheap beats by dre.
Pangbak has changed the castellan of the day ,Pangbak and his fifth generals with wrath small and issued a dragon flying -- cut for Solo Tianya suddenly dropped down the empty ,and in general people will be in the hands of the flame sword swing on the ground when a shape imitation sneaked into the city heavy armor suddenly jumped out to a guy will generals small mecha to break .
The subsequent heavy armor into the city government ,the Duke is killed ,the Duke office also occupied ,game program naturally determined siege victory party .New Pangbake Metro calling Daru ,this guy is a when the Duke material ,not just a few days will Pangbake city back to the siege before the degree of prosperity ,and organized a great army ,fought off several times a five master general small and some want to loot a burning house home group attack .
General small attack several times not to attack Pangbak back from the game ,also disappeared . People are gone, the trouble !She may come to see us coming .The only battle you probably cadere military academy students, join us in the game less than a month, you find someone to check this month Likadeer military college admission information .
.. ... Plo Michel J entertainment company president Ordaz when he said he heard a burst of noise outside the office . Murong Xiaokai miss you can ! Foreign Secretary of the voice just fell ,listen to crash when a half-open office door was kicked .
Audax old man ,can I come in ! A Qing Yue voice in . Of course ,the little girl is so empty to me here ? Audax smiling face out .He called me man ,I am so old ?Otas is not the natural touch chin .
In front of a holding a very nice big gift beautiful girl standing there is stare in anger , Yeah ,I -- free ,non -- often -- very empty so to have a look audax brother you .
Ah -- !Uncle Hafren is also here ,that is too good ! Said the little girl walked in ,be in the hands of the box on the table .Audax vigilance gazed at the girl arms holding the box ,to the wave . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论