2012年12月10日星期一

google Louis 13th …… my

Drive small green act from inside after destroying completely, this is at the clear Gan but become unique escape from punishment, because he conducts in Zhejiang for several years, the wing is plump, police in Shanghai several times goes to Zhejiang to grasp to catch don't fruit, afterwards conclude without concrete result.
But, in no case will be kind at the clear Gan give up, I must be the main object that he wants to make reprisals, he also knows, pool in Shanghai of the whole world help is my Di to fasten, thus, very likely send this cloud mountain delitescence to often come in,google!Thought of here, I not from must pour to take a suck at an air conditioner.
Superficially my have nothing at all shows, I want to wait for wearing a small strong survey result and matter to a graveness, in no case can careless do, this matter makes use of like, can will account and then account, with one action Be uprooted to clear Gan this at heart to suffer from!
Wear small strong gave an account severals with Zhang Feng, I knew that Zhang Feng was the expert who does this, Zhang Feng said to me:"Four elder brothers, I a little bit lived son and don't accompany you in the evening and had already occupied to make the strong elder brother order and then go."I order to say:"The stem live attention safety!"Zhang Feng"H'm"1 turned round to leave.
Zhao Tie Zhu says:"Four elder brothers, that back street there I still have to shine on to see and invited a sherriff tonight of, not you tomorrow see to the back street?"I smile to say:"You all the favour go!The small strong Daewoo goes to star river and sees with me, don't make to show off too, we tiny the person of river who is private to visit, don't disturb a star."
Wear small strong say with smile:"I am the owner of star river, ha ha, I get around, that Daewoo takes two brotherses to accompany four elder brothers past, I return to companies to live, where do tonight four elder brothers live?"
I say:"Say again not necessarily and probably have a liking for which princess D J open building to go with her."Wear small strong say:"Beware of, your two wives is to all do a mummy in the VIP area of crest layer, Hey Hey!"
I kicked his feet to say:"Go, we went!"I took Daewoo king and two brotherses of footmans on a Toyota car, in fact wasn't far either, had no several steps to is.
The star river is still that so imposing style, I ask Daewoo king the way:"Do you usually come here?"Daewoo king shakes to say:"Seldom, I am to be responsible for field work, usually live in the outside stem, not elephant they inside protect, here of inside protect is know severals."
Our walking into the first floor is an imposing big hall, the inside two lines of chirpaurs beauty, bow a way together:"The Sir is good in the evening!Welcome!"I order, seeing to here is what no one knows me.
Walk over me to say:"Arrive the first floor first bar to sit for a while."Who know in doorway in the bar, but on seeing manager Jin, that fine Shanghai woman, I ever once had fish water with her of joys, however that seemed under the status that she was been fond of to pour.
Manager Jin also saw me, her Leng a second, see me nearby of Daewoo king and two bangs the bodyguard of the big waist circle, responded to come over, she peeped out smiling face to come up to say right away:"Elder brother Wei, long time no see,Facebook!How free come over to pay tribute?"I smile and stretched hand to hold a way with her:"Be free today, come over to sit for a while, you favour yours, I literally see."
Manager Jin is to don't dare really to favour hers, she attends to needs right away, call the waiter put the most anterior honored guest's set, here can directly face satge, see performance clearer, is inside's best position in the bar.
I proudly and in the middle but sit, Daewoo king sits on my left side, two brotherses back to a small estrade of one side to sit down.Manager Jin sticks in my right side me to sit down to say:"Elder brother Wei, not do I call snow son and?They are responsible for honored guest's building in VIP of crest layer."
I very naturally the silk stockings thigh that puts under her short skirt to peep out up, looking at her to say:"Need not, now is exactly up guest of time, you also favour go to, first need not keep me company, they are two don't know that I come over as well, ha ha, don't say with them first, wait to descend me up a surprise to their!"
Manager Jin is very enjoyablely dauted silk stockings thigh by me, she the ground of Niu Ni to my body up stuck to stick, a flavor of upscale perfume was floated, she says in my ear:"Elder brother Wei, that you sit for a while first, I call they to you and take a bottle of Louis 13th, ……" my side leads face at her Sai the side kissed to say for a while:"Like, you go!"Made an effort to knead 1 on the hand.
Manager Jin wriggled a small bottom to go away, two very quick waiters came over in noodles in Taiwan to put fruit bowl and a bottle of Louis with not thin value 13.Daewoo king pours one cup for me, I carried to drink an one mouthful, at this time, the performance of front small satge started.
A beginning is a Hui Hong the Broadway thigh of the atmosphere dance, the beautiful young girl of black and red long skirt in a group of Spain lines up into one row, along with the Yang melody of arousing of Spanish bullfight private, again and again lift skirt to kick a leg, glistening thigh at my in the moment turn over to fly!Mama of, this just calls beautiful leg such as wood!
I drink imported spirits to looking at a thigh dance with great interest, don't know when, manager Jin silently sits again to of my body side.The atmosphere in the bar has been very warm at this time, or so honored guest's positions all already full house, the light focuses on the satge, underneath of the position Be opposite and dreary to come down, a few ambiguous fluorescent lamps sway to go at the Shan and have much of the appearance of sentimental appeal.
Manager Jin poured one cup wine, the Fu said in my ear:"Elder brother Wei, you today handsomely!Give a face, drink one cup with me!"I owed a body to touch with her and felt this ice beauty to have some to deliver Sao today and not as first as took her at that moment dishes to go with wine.Drank one cup wine the bottom go, I stretched hand to hug very naturally her to say:"You are also very beautiful today, I have already responded!"Manager Jin silently touched a small hand in my Dang department in the underneath, the Luo Luo said with smile:"Is very stalwart, don't I am a Ms. Ge for elder brother Wei to put out?"
I hug slippery drop down in her the hand of round and smooth shoulders, stop in her waist under, make an effort a to hug, she complies with the surrounding half to lie on my bosom, I say:"Like this beauty also seeks in the bosom what young lady!Leave, go to your office, convenience?"
Manager Jin stands up and pulled my hand, I turn head to say to Daewoo king:"You sit down here first, I come right away."Daewoo king nods and put to start to two brotherses of flank, two black dress bodyguards noiselessly heel at we is after death.
Manager Jin's office for the behind in satge, a hallway goes in, pair of head in is a big room.Two bodyguards stood in the doorway of room, I hugged manager Jin to walked into.Once the door of office close, the inside utter darkness one, I a while drive she the crest is on the wall, she is short of breath ground to kiss me indiscriminately, a hands start untying my trousers belt ……





Volume 10 is returned the Xi chapter 43 I can not come to a stop
Renew time:2010-12-114:45:17 chapter word numbers:2406


Chapter 43 I can not come to a stop (Is close!Please help to throw a few monthly tickets for my new book 《is black to help 》 , snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
……
I no longer control myself, I stretch hand and then take off her blouse suit, and a hand explored her to after death draw back the zipper of her short skirt.She already the handle knob stretch into my pants, my trousers drop into on the floor, 54 pistols heavily drop on the ground, and she is like have nothing at all to hear onely continue her grope for.
I an arm hug to round to carry on the back after her and grasp her to raise a hip, another hand fore the noodles grasped one of her Jiao Lei, her Jiao breathed heavily Yang beginning, my lips walks in her clean Bo neck upper stream ……
She finally squats down down, I know that she wants to do what, fondle hands lightly on her head, she finally opens I swallow,cnn, I shut eyes to enjoy her to bring me to warm up moist tender feelings.
Is gradual of I can not bear with her to seduce and swallow to bite, then an embrace she, throw beside of sofa up, my shoulders of her legs, she shouts loudly to make a noise a while!We soon ended, everythings all carried on in the half blackness, black glass wall how much permeate some light of hallways, she kneels to help me to carefully clean off with the mouth and faces upward to say:"Elder brother Wei thanks you!"
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论